The other thing I hate is I always have professional development on Monday nights at work, so this makes getting dinner ready a headache. I try to think of things that are easy to make and very quick.
So if you're like me you appreciate any short cut you can take for dinner. I have a super easy recipe for making Barbecue Pork Pulled Sandwiches. I used my crock pot to help me with this dish and it's perfect for a day when you are gone all day and need some dinner ready when you get home.
Barbecue Pork Pulled Sandwiches
3-4 lb pork butt (I had a pork loin so I just used that)
14 oz of beef broth
1/2 t liquid smoked
salt and pepper
1. Cut pork into two pieces. Salt and pepper each piece and place in crock pot.
2. Pour beef broth,water and liquid smoke over meat.
3. Put cover on crock pot and cook on low for 6 hours.
4. After 6 hours of cooking remove pork to shred.
5. Take two forks and shred pork. Put pork into a microwavable dish and add barbecue sauce.
6 Heat meat in microwave to warm and serve on buns.
|Barbecue Pork Pulled Sandwich|