Thursday, November 7, 2013

Parmesan Potatoes

Parmesan Potatoes
     Today I'm going share one of my families favorite potato dishes, Parmesan potatoes. These potatoes are easy to make. You toss them in a ziploc bag with the seasoned cheese mix and pour them into a dish with melted butter. Then you pour some melted butter over the top and bake. You turned the potatoes once and that's it. The potatoes get this crispy, golden brown crust. They are delicious!

    I never have any leftovers when I make these. I have been making these for some time now, but I just don't know where I got the recipe. All I know is everyone likes them. They go great as a side with just about anything, chicken, pork, beef or even fish. It's just an excellent way to make potatoes. I like the ease of making making this dish. It doesn't take much skill or time. Just peel a few potatoes, cut them into chunks toss in a bag with seasoning and bake. Not much easier than that.

     So impress your friends and family and make these at your next meal.

Parmesan Potatoes
6 large potatoes
1/4 C flour
1/2 C grated Parmesan cheese
3/4 t salt
1/8 t pepper
1/3 C melted butter

Peel potatoes. Half or quarter them. Shake potatoes in dry ingredients. Put some of the melted butter in a 9x13 pan, then put in the potatoes and dribble the rest of the melted butter over the top. Bake at 375 for 1 hour. Turn once half way through cook time.

No comments:

Post a Comment